Claire is so grown up these days. I know I'm a little biased, but I feel like she is the most precious little girl a mommy could have. Don't get me wrong, she has her fair share of melt down moments, but overall, she's a very sweet little girl. Lately, I look at her and wonder where the time went. I can't believe she's almost four. It feels like yesterday I was changing her diapers and feeding her every three hours. She's so much fun these days and I love the conversations we have. She makes me laugh every day and I love her so much. I wish I could freeze time right now. When I tell her that I don't want her to grow up, she assures me that she has to grow up but she will grow back down after that. I hope that's true.
Sofia Graduates From Pre-K! (May.24.2013)
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment