Friday, April 5, 2013

Ugly Sweater Wine Tasting Party

 This year Daniel and I thought it would be fun to host an ugly sweater party.  As an afterthought, we decided to make it a blind wine tasting party as well.  Everyone was asked to bring their favorite bottle of wine and an appetizer that complimented their wine selection.  I did a horrible job of taking pictures this particular night.  Some of our guests hadn't even arrived before I put the camera down for the night.  And as always, I'm not in any of these pictures.  However, it was a really fun night and we will definitely do it again next year.
    


 













1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Erin!

This looks like such a fun kind of party! I love the twist on the traditional "ugly sweater Christmas party!

I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something (with The Huberts) and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

- Emma

emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com