I can't believe it is already time make a "big boy" room for Owen. I feel like his time in the crib flew by :( What makes this even sadder is that, knowing that we are finished having babies, we sold all of the baby furniture that Claire and Owen both used. I cried. To take my mind off of the fact that my babies are growing up, I poured my creative juices into decorating his new room. The biggest expense was the bedding that I purchased from Potterybarn. Everything else was done on the cheap. I repurposed some old white curtains by sewing in strips of navy fabric. I used my silhouette to cut out the clouds and the dotted lines on the wall behind his bed. I also used my silhouette to make the framed artwork. My friend Melissa helped me paint a custom wall hanging for his room. All in all it turned out great and Owen loves it!
Sofia Graduates From Pre-K! (May.24.2013)
13 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment