
Naked baby! She was so tired this morning and was trying to wake up as I was changing her clothes. She was so cute!

All dressed up for day care!





This face cracks me up.



Stike a pose!


Yesterday we went for a walk and she loved her new jogging stroller. It's the first time she's been in it and she went right to sleep.



Just waking up.





She still really loves her bumbo chair.







Our next door neighbor's little girl, Morgan, goes to the same day care as Claire. We take turns picking up the girls in the afternoon. After I get them home they like to play on the baby einstein mat together.



I thought this was so cute. She was playing so hard that she wore herself out. It got quite all of a sudden and I looked over and she was asleep.

1 comment:
nice first pic shame her legs are not spread wide open she looks like hers is nice n fat
Post a Comment