Friday, August 1, 2008

12 Week Pictures

I can't believe Claire is already 12 weeks old. The time has gone by so fast. She is so much fun right now. She smiles at everything I do.............she thinks I'm the neatest thing ever!!! :) She's adapting to daycare (Ms. Lisa) very well. Lisa told me that she's her best baby. She may tell all the parents that about their kids but it made me proud of her anyway. We are headed to Louisville tomorrow to visit Daniel's family. She hasn't met her great grandmother on that side of the family yet so we're looking forward to that. She'll also get to meet all of Daniel's Aunts and Uncles as well as Daniel's cousin and his new baby, Rayden. I'll post pictures of the trip next week.



Claire and Ava. I watched Ava last Sunday while Holly went grocery shopping and Holly watched Claire while I cut the grass.






The bottle leaked all over her dress before I discovered the leak. Oh well.......she still looks cute!


Claire is still a pretty sloppy eater! She fell asleep eating and this is what she looked like.


This is what she wore to daycare this morning. Thanks for the dress Aunt Juli.

Claire has gotten attached to one of her toys. It's a sunshine that came with her baby Einstein play mat. She LOVES him. We call him Mr. Sunshine and every time she sees him she smiles and is mesmerized. Here is a video of her looking at Mr. Sunshine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had fun watching the girls and hanging out that day. We should do it again sometime! They look so cute playing together :)

Holly