Monday, April 6, 2009

Around the House

This weekend was very uneventful. Daniel was gone most of the weekend on a field exercise with ROTC. Claire and I just hung out at the house on Saturday. I repainted the kitchen since I hated the previous color that I painted last weekend. This time it turned out much better. Daniel got home on Sunday and we played outside for a while and then made pizza. Claire is loving walking and doesn't crawl at all anymore. It makes me kind of sad that she is growing up so fast but it's so much fun to watch her do new things. Here are some pictures from the weekend.






This picture cracks us up because this is the face she makes when she's pooping! I've never captured it on camera before but I just happened to have it out. It's so funny! Her face turns so red and Daniel and I laugh every time............yes we're easily entertained.





Daniel making our dinner.



Morgan came over to play. They fought over every toy that we brought out. I'm sure they do it all day long at daycare!



MY TOY............NO, MY TOY!!

No comments: