This weekend was pretty low key at our house. Saturday I babysat Ava so Holly and Mark could do some work around their house in order to get it ready to sell. While I watched the girls Daniel worked on cleaning up the basement. The weather was pretty dreary all weekend so we kept indoors most of the time. Sunday we ran errands and visited our friends John and Amy. When we got home Daniel watched basketball and entertained Claire while I painted the kitchen. Speaking of which, I really don't like the color that I painted and will probably end up painting over it this coming weekend. :( At least it didn't take me that long!
On a different note, Claire has really taken off walking now. She stands up from the sitting position unassisted and has pretty much left crawling all together. She's really cute! While she's walking she claps which we think is really funny. She's pretty proud of herself.....hahaha.


One of her new favorite things to do is to dump all of her blocks out of this bin and crawl inside. She loves it!
1 comment:
The photos of Claire sitting in the box are adorable! She is such a cutie.
Post a Comment