Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rapunzel Is In The House

These days, Claire is dressed up constantly.  Without exaggerating, she changes clothes about 10-15 times a day.  She has such a great imagination and I love to watch her play pretend.  This past weekend she wore her Snow White outfit to pick up paw-paw from the airport.  A couple of hours later she insisted on wearing her Tinkerbell outfit to pick up her Gigi from the airport.  

I took these pictures back in March.  I thought it was so cute that she got all dressed up like Rapunzel in order to watch Tangled.  I don't ever want her to grow out of this phase. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha!!! :) Too funny!!
I wish I could have been there for your birthday party Claire bear.
Maybe I'll get to see you soon. You have such beautiful, long golden hair!!
Love ya'll,
G-Paw