Don't get me wrong, we are enjoying our time here in Alabama. However, there are some things that we really miss about Tennessee. One of the things at the top of our list is the beautiful, tall fescue grass that we had at our house. It was so soft, plush, and nice to sit and play in. The grass here in lower Alabama has much to be desired. It's not a pretty shade of green and it's very coarse and uncomfortable to walk on. I know I'm complaining but these pictures make me miss that grass in Tennessee so much!
Sofia Graduates From Pre-K! (May.24.2013)
13 years ago
2 comments:
I'm with ya on this one for sure! They don't call it the wiregrass region for nothing! So glad you all are down here in AL with us!!!!!
Cute pictures of claire! Allyson would LOVE that outfit she has on! HAHA!
Post a Comment