Thursday, August 4, 2011

Second Pregnancy Blues

I have to say that this pregnancy has not been as easy as the first one.  Don't get me wrong..........I'm so excited to be pregnant and to eventually meet my little boy.  However, my morning sickness has lasted longer, my energy levels are lower and physically everything changed so fast this time compared to last time.  I'd like to dedicate this post to my good friend Amy W.  who was going through her second pregnancy while I was going through my first.  I remember her saying how much bigger and uncomfortable she felt the second time around and I didn't think much of it at the time.  Now I think about her all the time because I'm experiencing everything that she told me she felt almost four years ago.  It's like my belly popped out as soon as I found out I was pregnant this time.  Looking at my pictures from last time, you could barely even tell I was pregnant at 21 weeks.  I pulled out these pictures to compare the difference.  Here is my first belly picture that I took of this pregnancy.  It's at 17 weeks.  
  

I don't have a 17 week picture from when I was pregnant with Claire, but here is a 15 week and 21 week look.  What a difference...............UGH!!!!


Being pregnant in the summer in lower Alabama doesn't help matters.  Maybe once our temperatures aren't in the 100's every day I'll have a better attitude. :)

4 comments:

Missy Kay said...

You look wonderful!!!! We miss you guys.

Regan Huneycutt said...

I am sorry you aren't feeling so great, but really, you look awesome!

Amy said...

You look great! Glad we finally got some pictures! Keep them coming!

Mary Sandoval said...

I just saw these, now- You look great, Erin!! And very cute dress!