I'm a couple of months behind on my blog due to our recent move from Alabama to Texas. However, now that we are all settled, my goal is to get caught up quickly. Our trip to Texas was eventful and I have much to document in coming posts. But for now, lets talk about May!
Claire's preschool put together a Mother's Day program called "Muffins for Moms." It started off with a musical performance by the children and then we all sat down and had muffins and orange juice. Claire sings and dances like a champ at home, but when it comes time to perform in front of people on a stage, she tends to get a little stage fright. It also happened to be Claire's fourth birthday that morning so I sent her to school with a birthday crown and a button that said "Happy Birthday." She thought it was great! Here are a few pictures from that morning. The first one is a picture of Claire with her teacher, Mrs. Jennifer and Mrs. Stephanie. We miss them so much and Claire asks if she can call them at least once a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment