A brand new, state of the art fire station just opened a block from our house. Owen and I pass it every day on our morning runs and he gets so excited to see the fire trucks parked in the bays. This past Saturday, the city hosted an open house and ribbon cutting ceremony and we jumped at the opportunity to go see the fire trucks up close. Owen and Claire both had a blast climbing on the trucks and pushing all of the buttons. My dad was a volunteer fireman when we were kids and I remember playing at the fire station on the trucks. Dad even picked up our friends on the fire truck sometimes and we thought it was the best thing ever! I doubt my kids will ever get that experience but at least they got to play on the trucks this weekend! It brought back some fun childhood memories.
Sofia Graduates From Pre-K! (May.24.2013)
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment