Monday, August 11, 2008

Bunco Night

As many of you know, I am in a bunco group that gets together the first Wednesday of every month. We've been playing for about a year and half now and we really have a lot of fun. There are twelve girls in the group and we all take turns hosting which means we only have to host once a year. Most of our husbands are deployed right now so it's nice to get together as much as we can. We also have a book club that we started last March. Since Claire was born I've had a really hard time getting the books read so it's starting to just turn into dinner club for me :) I'm very thankful to have a great group of girlfriends! It makes the time that the guys are gone go by faster.

Kat and Jennifer. Kat is pregnant and due at the end of this month with her second daughter. She looks amazing!


Claire enjoys bunco too!




Robyn and Michelle.


Me and Regan.

No comments: