Monday, August 4, 2008

Trip To Louisville

This weekend Claire and I made a trip to Louisville to see Daniel's family. Claire did well on the trip. She slept most of the way but I had to pull over once on the way there and once on the way back to feed her. Other than that she was a happy baby. It was a short trip but it was good to see everyone. We went to the zoo with Daniel's dad and his cousin Chris, Missy and baby Rayden. It was really hot but nice to be outside. Then we met the rest of the family for dinner and headed to Aunt Denise's house afterwards for dessert. I got pictures of most of the family holding Claire but somehow missed getting a picture of Daniel's dad with Claire. He held her and played with her quite a bit. I feel really bad about it but I'll make another trip soon. My apologies Paul!


Great Grandma Ruth holding Claire for the first time.


I think this picture is so sweet.




This is Daniel's cousin Chris's baby boy. His name is Rayden and he just turned 5 months old.


Chris holding Claire.


Missy and Rayden.


Claire has discovered her hands. They are constantly in her mouth.






Claire at the zoo. She slept through most of it but she did like the Gorilla exhibit.





The zoo wore Rayden out. It was probably the heat more than anything!


Aunt Carol with Claire.



Sam with Claire and Aunt Denise with Rayden.


Aunt Denise with Rayden. Denise is Rayden's grandmother (Chris's mom).


Riley wanted to hold Claire. It was so cute. Riley is Daniel's cousin Stacie's daughter.


Calee with Claire.


Stacie with Claire.


Mommy and Claire.


Daniel's cousin Paula with Claire.


Riley gave Claire a necklace to wear.


The Aunts with the babies. They were rocking back and forth in unison.


Daddy and Rayden.



No comments: