Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend!!!

We had a really fun Labor Day Weekend! Lindsey came in from Nashville on Friday night and spent both Friday and Saturday night with me. It was really nice to have another adult in the house :) Friday night we ordered take-out sushi and watched a movie at Holly's house. Saturday we went shopping. Claire and I both needed new clothes so we did what girls do best and hit the mall! Saturday night Lindsey put together Claire's new jumper/bouncer and made dinner. Claire loves her new toy. I've put some pictures of her in it and also a couple of videos. Sunday morning Lindsey went back to Nashville and I met Holly at the gym to get a workout in before our big cornhole tournament at Jenae's house. It was really hot but we had a great time! Thanks for hosting Jenae! The biggest news of the weekend is that Claire slept in her crib all weekend!! She's been sleeping with me up until Friday night and the transition to her crib hasn't been too bad. She still doesn't sleep through the night but at least she's now in her crib.
Lindsey putting together Claire's jumper.


Claire is still a little short for it but we put some pillows underneath to prop up the platform so she can touch.




She loves it!










Hanging out at the cornhole tournament/BBQ




Jenae and Regan


Holly M.


Jenae making the bracket for the tournament.


Jacob was such a good helper. He picked up the bags after every toss!


Jenae grilling some dogs!


This picture cracks me up. Ava was so tired and she just bent over and put her head in her hands.



Jess and Ally.


Claire, Ava, and Ally. They are each almost exactly 1 month apart. Ava is the oldest, then Ally and then Claire.


You can't see in this picture but Ava and Claire were holding hands..........so cute!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the new pics and videos you've posted. The one up top made me cry! I can't wait to see ya'll next month! luv u

Anonymous said...

I love all the new pics and videos you've posted. The one up top made me cry! I can't wait to see ya'll next month! luv u
-Fallon-