Claire is four months old today and to celebrate I took her to get shots :( Poor baby! She definitely didn't like it but she got over it in about 10 minutes thankfully. She is growing like a weed.........especially in the weight category. She has gained 4 lbs. and 1 oz. since her 2 month appointment and now weighs 15 lbs. and 1 oz. She also grew 2.25 inches in 2 months. She is in the 80th percentile for weight and the 45th percentile for height. Her head circumference was 16 cm which puts her in the 50th percentile. She's definitely a little chunky monkey!!!!
1 comment:
Wow! Watching the video of Claire’s first 4 months moved me so much I had tears streaming down my face. Of course, I have the honor of seeing and sharing in her day to day life, but the video truly is priceless. You have such great pic’s of her. You are a fantastic mom and it shows through Claire’s happy disposition and easy going personality. I know how it feels to be a young mother with your husband deployed and I’m proud of you. I can’t wait for Daniel to get back home so he can really be a part of “Claire Bear’s World.” The video tells a beautiful story. That is the good news! The bad news is… I don’t like how fast she is growing up! As an Early Childhood Teacher it is my nature to want to help move her to the next stage of development, but to watch the video I just want to stop time…. Claire is such a joy to spend my day with (in spite of some of her unlady-like matters. I’m not sure who we can pin those on!). Thank you for sharing her with me. Your family is a wonderful addition in all of our lives. Lisa
Post a Comment