Friday, October 31, 2008

Claire's First Halloween Party

Quick story..........shortly after I found out I was pregnant, Daniel and I were in in Babies R Us and found a pumpkin costume that was half price. We went ahead and bought it with the intention of Claire being a pumpkin for her first Halloween. However, about a month ago I came home from work and there was a package on the front porch. I wasn't expecting anything and when I opened it there was a note that said "Mommy, I want to be a Claire Bear for Halloween" and in the box was a bear costume. Daniel found it online and had it mailed to us. Have I mentioned lately what a thoughtful husband I have? Anyway, needless to say we nixed the pumpkin costume and Claire was a "Claire Bear" for Halloween. I went to Claire's first Halloween party at lunch today. She was so adorable in her bear costume............thanks Daddy!!!






Claire, Morgan (our next door neighbor's daughter), and Lizzy



Wendy and Morgan

Lisa and Claire

Lisa and all of her kids. We are so thankful to have found a good daycare provider for Claire. Lisa is so good to Claire and she does so much for all of the kids. We couldn't be happier!

1 comment:

TaylorTot said...

I LOVE IT! She looks like she was having a blast! Daniel will really love those pictures!