On Sunday, my closest friends and I had our pictures taken outside at the local winery by a photographer named Angela Cox. She did such a great job and we had so much fun! Last night we got together to look at the proofs and it was so hard to choose what pictures to get because she took so many good ones. Angela was so much fun to work with and I look forward to her taking our family portraits when Daniel comes home. Here are a few pictures that she took and I also included what she wrote on her blog about us............it made me cry. I really do have great friends who have helped get me through the last two deployments. When the guys return, some of the girls will be leaving Ft. Campbell which is why we decided to get the group pictures taken. I know we will keep in touch forever and I am truly grateful to have met such wonderful friends.
Here is what Angela wrote:
"These are some of the most amazing women I've ever had the pleasure to meet. A group of friends sharing a special bond, a sisterhood even! They are beautiful and they are strong as they wait for their loved ones to come home!!!!! I look forward to photographing those homecomings. And I'm thrilled to be the one to capture this special time, this special place and a memory of friendships that will last a lifetime."



Here is what Angela wrote:
"These are some of the most amazing women I've ever had the pleasure to meet. A group of friends sharing a special bond, a sisterhood even! They are beautiful and they are strong as they wait for their loved ones to come home!!!!! I look forward to photographing those homecomings. And I'm thrilled to be the one to capture this special time, this special place and a memory of friendships that will last a lifetime."



1 comment:
Oh my now you are making me cry too! I really had fun at the photo shoot. The whole weekend was a blast! I am getting really sad thinking about moving next year. I couldn't have made through the deployments without you guys!
Holly L.
Post a Comment