Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend Fun

This weekend we had some friends over for a get together. It's been a while since we all hung out. We've all been busy with the holidays and with the hubby's starting to get home. It was so good to see each other and it was nice to finally have a co-ed get together. It's been just us girls for so long. We still don't have all of the guys home yet but within the next couple of months everyone should be home!!! I didn't take many pictures but here are a few of the babies. They are getting so big!


From left: Ava, Ally, and Claire. They look a little battered and bruised :) Ally's big brother Jacob accidently hit her in the cheek with his guitar while he was playing Rock Band..........ouch!!! And I think Claire got Ava's cheek with her fingernail. :(




Friday night we were getting ready to sit down for dinner and Claire was in one of her laughing moods. I know we take so much video of her laughing but we can't help it.

No comments: