Monday, March 16, 2009

Claire's First Steps.........Sort Of

Like I mentioned earlier, Claire took her first steps while we were on vacation. However, we only missed it by a couple of days so she's still in the early stages. Here is a video we took over the weekend. This morning I dropped her off at daycare and when I got there, I stood her up and told her to walk to Lisa and sure enough.....she did! Lisa was so surprised that she started crying. She was so proud of her.




Also, here are some pictures that my mom took throughout the week. She says she had so much fun and I know Claire had fun with her Gigi. On Sunday morning when we all woke up, Claire actually wanted my mom instead of me. It made me feel good that she had bonded with her. Claire definitely got spoiled!!!





So excited to be home!!






My mom bought her a pair of "big girl" shoes. She looks so grown up with them on.






Gigi does some great hair do's! I guess raising four daughters give you some practice.



My friend Holly holding Claire at Sofia's birthday party.


Regan with Claire.


Mary and Sofia.





Lovin' the celery stick.


This was at Ava's birthday party. My mom got to take her to two birthday parties.


Claire, Ava, and Sofia at Ava's birthday party.



No comments: