Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Events

This weekend was a busy one. We got up early on Saturday and headed to Louisville for Rayden's (Daniel's cousin's son) first birthday!! We spent the morning with Daniel's dad and then headed to the birthday party around 3:00. It was nice to see everyone and Claire had a blast playing with Rayden and his new birthday toys. We stayed until 7:00 and then headed home. It was a quick day trip. Yesterday was stayed busy getting ready for our ski trip. We leave this coming Saturday and spent all day yesterday doing laundry, cleaning house, and grocery shopping. My mom comes in on Friday night and we leave Saturday morning very early. We are getting very excited to have some alone time together, however, we are definitely anxious about leaving Claire...........it will be a first for us. Here are some pictures from the birthday party and some misc. pictures I took over the past couple of weeks.


Birthday Boy

Rayden's mom, Missy, made his birthday cake. It was so cute!


Claire wasn't a big fan of the party hats.



Look at those teeth! She now has six!!




Claire loves to knock down the block towers that I build. It's one of her new favorite games.


I mentioned in a previous blog that Claire now stands on her own for a few seconds at a time. I took this video a couple of weeks ago but have been lazy about uploading it.


No comments: