This past Saturday, Mandy's mom, Faith, and her sisters came to Nashville to celebrate her sister's 60th birthday. Mandy passed away over three years ago and I've only seen Faith once sense then since she lives in St. Louis. Daniel, Claire and I met them for lunch. It was so good to see her and catch up! She looks great! It was also nice to talk about Mandy. Most of my friends here in Clarksville who knew Mandy have now moved away so, although I think about Mandy almost daily, I don't get a chance to talk about her very much. It was good to talk. Anyway, Faith bought Claire an adorable outfit that she wore yesterday. I took some pictures so Faith could see her in it.............thanks Faith!! She got so many complements on it yesterday!
Look at those teeth! She just cut her 7th!
Claire knows exactly what button to push to turn the cable box on and off. Although we thought it was neat at first, it's starting to get hard to watch anything downstairs because she keeps turning it off.
No comments:
Post a Comment