Mom and Dad didn't leave until Monday evening so I took Monday off. Dad and Daniel spent the morning loading up the tables and chairs from the party to return to the rental place, and mom and I made a quick TJ Maxx run and also explored a new jewelry store in downtown Clarksville called JuJu's. When we got home we decided to turn Claire's swimming pool into a ball pit. 500 balls later, Claire was having a blast. The balls in the pool may be a better option than water in the pool since Claire keeps getting ear infections.
Speaking of ear infections, we took Claire back to the doctor on Tuesday for a follow-up. Her ears are still a little red but not bad. We will finish the round of antibiotics that she's currently on. The doctor also gave us a referral to an Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist to see about getting ear tubes. I hate that we may have to take that route, but at the same time, I don't want to keep putting her on antibiotics every other month. I guess we'll see what the ENT says.

Completely wiped out from her big party!













No comments:
Post a Comment