Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Goodbye for now........

Our very close friend Holly and her family are moving next week. Holly's husband Mark is an Army pilot and has been relocated to Ft. Rucker, Alabama. They leave next week. I have shared so much with Holly over the last few years to include our first pregnancies, two deployments, and figuring out motherhood without the hubbys at home. We've had so many good times together that it's hard to mention everything but needless to say, I will miss Holly so much and Claire will miss playing with Ava. Although I've been associated with the military for nine years now, you never get used to having to say goodbye to great friends. I know we will keep in touch and still make efforts to see each other.


We met last night for sushi and to say farewell.


Holly and Mary


Holly and Holly


Holly and Regan


Holly and Jenae


No comments: