We left last Friday morning for a trip to San Antonio to visit my family. We spent four days there and flew back Tuesday. I've posted some pictures from our trip below. All of the cousins are getting so big and it was really neat to watch Claire play with everyone. I think they were all tired of eachother by the end of the trip but they had a really good time. Claire and Tanner especially had fun playing with eachother............and fought over every single toy as well. Tanner even started calling Claire by her nickname Claire Bear..........only it comes out like Tear Bear.......so cute. On the way back to the airport on Tuesday Claire was doing this high pitched scream that she started recently. Tanner looked at her from her car seat and said "Tear Bear! Stop streaming! Sooooo funny! Anyway, the kids had a lot of fun and we had fun watching them.
On a different but much more exciting note, my sister Haley and brother-in-law Jason have some very exciting news to share. Click on "The Mitschke's" link to the right or click here: http://www.themitschkes.com/ to see their news.
Check out the mess!
Haley and Jason watched Claire for us on Saturday so Daniel and I could have a date with IKEA!! For those of you who have never been to IKEA, the place is amazing and absolutely huge!! We could have spent all day there.
Ironically, Haley and I unknowingly bought the same outfits for the girls. Must be some strange sisterly ESP.
No comments:
Post a Comment