Daniel took Claire to her 15 month appointment yesterday. She's doing really well and is above average in her developmental milestones. However, the doctor commented on her weight because she dropped from the 60 percentile to the 47 percentile and now wants us to keep a food log to make sure she is getting enough calories. I wanted to say "did you even look at Claire?" She's all but withering away :) Anyway, Daniel and I both think he's being a bit ridiculous. I compared Claire's stats to my girlfriend's babies and they have all gone down on the percentile scale from the 12 to 15 month mark. They are all so active now. One big change for Claire is that, up until she turned 12 months, she took a 6-8 ounce bottle of formula before bed. Now she doesn't do that which I'm sure is part of the reason for the change. Either way, I'm a bit frustrated with the doctor...........it may be time to find a new one. Here are her stats!
Weight = 22lbs. 11 oz. (47th percentile)
Height = 31.5 in. (70th percentile)
Sofia Graduates From Pre-K! (May.24.2013)
13 years ago
1 comment:
DOnt worry about her weight. She is doing fine. Rayden just went to his 18 month. He weighs 21.9 lbs and is 30 3/8 inches tall. She has officially surpassed Rayden. Poor little guy still wears 12 months in clothes. He is in the 5th percentile for weight and 10th percentile in height. Dr says he is proportionate and is growing at his own rate. Your Dr. is definetly not counting the fact that she is an active child, most do drop some once they get a moving. Hope all is well, miss you guys.
Post a Comment