I know the title of this post sounds really random but it pretty much sums up our weekend. It was a very nice, relaxing weekend. Saturday morning I got up early to go for a 6 mile run with Amy. It was two miles shorter than our last run but the hills on the route were brutal. I'm so sore! Saturday afternoon we met Amy and her two little ones at the splash park on post. It was really nice and Claire had so much fun. I'm disappointed that we just discovered so late in the summer but I'm sure we'll get much use out of it next summer. Saturday night we had some friends over for a cookout. The weather was great and we enjoyed eating outside while we watched the kiddos play. Sunday, Daniel and worked in the yard all day. We pulled everything out of one of our flower beds in order to spray some heavy duty weed killer. We had some bermuda grass that had gotten a little out of control. After that we headed to Lowes to buy some mums and a bunch of new plants for a new flower bed that we created by the untility boxes in order to hide the eye sore. The best part about the project is that Claire took a 2.5 hour nap which allowed us to knock it out pretty quickly. All in all it was a productive day. Here are some pictures from the weekend. I did mention bows in the title..........................
After Claire's bath, Daniel put about five bows in her wet, unbrushed hair. She thought it was so funny.


But she ended up just wacking him in the head with the brush. :)






She wasn't so sure at first. She turned around and held on to Daniel's legs for a bit.
Jacob gave Claire an airplane ride.


































No comments:
Post a Comment