Friday, October 2, 2009

Random Pictures

Here are a few random pictures from the week. I ordered Claire a bunch of clothes for fall and winter that came in yesterday. This morning she wore this purple dress that I absolutely love. I actually would like one for myself. When it gets colder I can pair it with tights and a cardigan sweater and she'll be ready to go.




My friend Amy always has pictures of her kids playing with bath tub crayons and I finally found some for Claire. She played with them last night for the first time and had so much fun.


These two pictures crack me up. She is such a ham!

2 comments:

Soojung Jo said...

Brett (my almost 3 year old) says that Claire is beautiful, she is his buddy, he likes her crackers, and we wants to hold her hand.

Erin said...

Raina,
That's so cute. Brett's a cutie too. Hope you're doing well. Can't wait to see pictures of your new addition soon!