On Saturday, I and four other girls threw our friends Steven and
Jenae a baby shower. They are having a baby boy and
Jenae is due in early January. On Friday night a few of us got together to decorate the cupcakes and make a few simple decorations for the party. The theme was the nursery rhyme "What Are Little Boys Made Of." So, we made three giant cupcakes that we decorated as "Snakes, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails!" We had a lot of fun getting everything together and I think it all turned out just as planned. On Saturday, the girls arrived early so we could get all of the food ready and then the party commenced at 4:00. We had around 30 guests and Steven and
Jenae got some really nice things. Thank you Holly, Mary, Lisa and Regan for helping out with all of the planning and food preparation!!! I think it turned out great!

Me, Holly and Mary mixing food coloring and icing.

Holly made an awesome snake.

Having a little too much fun with the icing.

For those of you who ate the cake, don't worry, this can was empty :)

We also made these Martha Stewart inspired tissue paper pom poms. I thought they added a fun whimsical feel to the party.

The finished cake table.
1 comment:
Awww looks like I missed alot of fun! You guys are so talented. The decorations and cake were so precious!!
Post a Comment