We really don't have much to report on the home front. Last week Claire started running a fever and I took her to the doctor to discover that, once again, she has double ear infections. She's feeling MUCH better after six days of antibiotics, minus the diarrhea that the meds are causing. After talking to the doctor, we've decided to bite the bullet and get tubes. We have an appointment with the ENT next week and then we'll schedule the surgery. I hate that we have to do that but I know in the long run it will be much better for her. On a different note, we got to weigh Claire at the doctor's office and she now weighs 23 lbs. 7 oz. which puts her around the 38th percentile. Her weight has definitely tapered off. I wish I would have asked them to measure her length just out of curiosity. She sure seems tall to me lately. I think I've noticed because she can reach a lot of stuff that she used to not be able to ....................not necessarily a good thing!
This past weekend we got the house decorated for Christmas (pictures to follow) and did a little Christmas shopping in Nashville. As a matter of fact, my Christmas shopping is officially finished!! We are headed to Texas for the Thanksgiving holiday and are looking forward to seeing all of the cousins play together. When we get back, Daniel will only have two weeks left of this semester and then Christmas will be here before we know it! Where does the time go!!
Well Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I know I have so much to be Thankful for this year. Here are some pictures to get you inspired to start your holiday baking. Hopefully you wear more than Claire wanted to...............although the apron and the diaper did complement each other :)


No comments:
Post a Comment