Friday, December 4, 2009

A Late Thanksgiving Post

I know that I'm a week late posting pictures from our Thanksgiving holiday but it's been a busy catch up week here at the office. Not only that, but I've been overwhelmed by the amount of pictures that my sisters and I took over the weekend (almost 1000 between us all) and am having a hard time figuring out where to start. So I decided to not simply post pictures, but to write about what I am thankful for. It was a great weekend shared with family and I realized just how much I have to be thankful for.


I am thankful for............
A safe trip to Texas with a one year old who tested our patience but was overall happy and brought a smile to the faces of many.
The Mitschke's who met us at the airport after a long day of work and car trouble (two times over) and for letting us stay at their house.

Sisters.



Happy babies.



Healthy pregnancies.

The sounds of babies playing and laughing together.



Brother-in-laws.


An amazing aunt who loves us like we are her own.

A cousin who still puts up with us even though he was the lone boy among four girl cousins who, in our younger years, was used and abused (Want to play fish, Scott?) :)
The most amazing parents who have given everything they have to me over the years......... and still had enough to give to three other daughters and now four sons-in-law and four (almost five) grand babies. They are, without a doubt, the best parents a person could have.
Birthday celebrations!



The McDougal's for hosting a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Trips to the zoo, beautiful weather, and monkeys (thanks G-paw).


Cousins who love eachother.



Active babies.






Cotton candy and blue suckers.


The most amazing husband and father I could ever ask for.
Little boys in a world of little girls.



Food and fellowship.



Baby bellies.
Loving G-paws.

Loving Gigi's.
Red wagons.



Innocence.


Girl's day out and the scarey grinch.


Curiosity


My family

Our ever growing family

God has blessed us with so much and for that I am Thankful.

No comments: