On Wednesday we finally decided to buy Claire a potty of her own. I had been on the fence about this because I really wanted to avoid the transition from baby potty to regular potty by just using the seat that goes on top of the adult potty. However, we decided that the baby potty added some incentive and that maybe it would make potty training a bit more fun. I guess the jury is still out. We still haven't pushed the potty training just yet but at least we have it for when we get serious about it.
This picture cracks me up. Can you see seriousness on Daniel's face as he tries to explain how to use the potty?
On a different note, the weather here has been beautiful. We took advantage of it on Wednesday and grilled and ate dinner outside.
1 comment:
Rayden has the same potty. We have had him potty 3 times since we have had it. It does add the incentive and not as scary as the big potty. Good luck with the training, take it slow and she will get it. Happy Easter
Post a Comment