Monday, April 12, 2010

The Last Of The Easter Pictures

Sunday morning Daniel and I got up and played Easter Bunny.  We filled Claire's basket with goodies and Paw Paw added a few things as well.


We also filled a bunch of eggs with candy for an egg hunt.


Claire woke up and came downstairs to find her basket.  I think she was a little confused but was excited to find fruit snacks and her favorite movie "Cars."


We hosted a pot luck at our house for some of our friends and neighbors.  Daniel and I made a ham and everyone brought a side dish to share.  We ended up with a pretty big spread and all of the food was so good.  The weather was so nice that we decided to keep the festivities outside and set the food table up in the garage.


Mary made Easter bread...... a tradition that she grew up with in Romania.  Isn't it pretty?


After lunch, we had an egg hunt for the kiddos and then got the pool out so they could play.


No comments: