After living in Clarksville, TN for over ten years, saying goodbye was really sad. We made such amazing friends while we were there, and even though I know these friends will be life long friends, it was sad to say goodbye. Our friends Jenae and Steven left about the same time that we did so we all went out to dinner at the Melting Pot in Nashville for a going away party. Lisa and Mary gave us both personalized stationary and address labels with our new addresses printed on them. I thought it was such a sweet idea!
From left to right: Steven, Jenae, Lisa, Erik, Mary, Keith, me and Daniel
The food was AWESOME!!!
The weekend before they left, Jenae and Steven and their little boy James stayed with us for a long weekend. It was so nice to have the company and Claire and James had a blast playing together.
We also had a little going away/birthday party with all of the ladies in our neighborhood who have become such great friends. I miss my Aspen Grove ladies! We took the party next door to Wendy's house since it was her birthday and had a fun celebration.
Although I miss my friends from Tennessee, I know good things are to come in Alabama too. I am lucky to already have a really good friend who lives here and I'm meeting more fun ladies every day. 'Tis the life of an Army wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment