Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Some Pre-Christmas Festivities

The night that we got home from the hospital, Gigi took Claire to see the Nutcracker.  They both got dressed up and headed to the Enterprise Performing Arts Center (aka Enterprise High School) to watch the ballet.  Claire LOVED it!!!  My mom said that she was mesmerized the entire time and even got to take a picture with Clara, the lead ballerina.  She also picked out a nutcracker to bring home to me which was so sweet.  I wish I could have gone with them but I'm so glad I had my mom here to entertain Claire.  Claire absolutely loves her Gigi.

Here is a picture of them before they left.


The following week was Claire's school Christmas program.  They learned a lot of songs in preparation for the big day.  Claire sang the songs constantly in the weeks leading up to the program but, I have to say, she was a little timid on stage this time.  The kiddos were so cute and the four year old acted out the story of Jesus' birth.  Their costumes were so cute.




We were so excited that Daniel got to come to the program.  He was off work that morning which is a rarity. 



Claire and her BFF, Ava, after the program was over.

No comments: