A few weeks ago, some friends and I decided to make a day trip to Panama City beach with the kiddos while our husbands were at work. At first it sounded like a great idea. However, when we got there we quickly realized how difficult it was to carry all of the gear and kids to the beach, set everything up, and keep the kids out of the water at the same time. I think there were about seven ladies and 12-15 kids so we were out numbered to say the least. I think the life guards thought we were crazy and took pity on us and helped us set up our tents. The kids had a blast but it was definitely a day full of work for the mommy's. Here are a few pictures. In some of the pictures it looks like we were have a yard sale on the beach. We had so much stuff!
Sofia Graduates From Pre-K! (May.24.2013)
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment