How time flies! I can't believe Owen is 9 Months Old already. He's such a sweet little boy and we are enjoying watching him do new things every day. He is a big boy! At his 9 month check-up he was in the 92nd percentile for height and the 76th percentile for weight. He has two bottom teeth and his upper two teeth are getting ready to pop through any day. He loves to play with Claire and could spend all day in Claire's room playing with her toys and listening to her music. However, when Claire isn't around he is attached to me at the hip...........or legs I should say. This little man is hanging on my legs constantly which makes it hard to get any housework done. He wants my constant attention and when he doesn't have it, he definitely lets me know. One thing that Owen has mastered is sleeping. I'm so thankful to have a sleeper this time around. I usually put him to bed around 6:30 and most nights he sleeps until about 6:30 the next morning. It's an early wake-up time but I'll take it because he gives me uninterrupted sleep. Owen is so close to walking. He pushes and walks behind anything and everything. His favorite thing to push around is the bar stools. He stands all by himself for a couple of seconds at time but then squats down when he realizes what he's doing. We love this little boy so much and he brings joy to our lives every day.
Sofia Graduates From Pre-K! (May.24.2013)
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment