So I have a couple of new things to tell about Claire. The day before yesterday, Claire was very fussy and clingy and just wanted to be held. She didn't sleep great that night and when we woke up I looked in her mouth and saw a red bump but no tooth. I guess it only took a day because this morning we woke up to a pearly white sticking out of her lower gum. So she has her first tooth! The second bit of news is that she pulled herself up into the standing position by herself last night. I was in the kitchen washing bottles and I looked into the living room and she was by the couch with both hands on the cushions trying to pull herself up. I watched for a bit as she tried a few times to pull up and failed. I walked up behind her with the intention of helping her but instead, I gave her couple more tries to figure it out on her own. And sure enough she did it! She was so excited about it and I was clapping and she was smiling and we were both excited!! I just wish she could have held off a few more days for daddy to be home but she'll have many more milestones to accomplish in the future. Speaking of daddy, I just talked to him and he is still scheduled to leave tomorrow. I may not talk to him again until he gets home........definitely surreal! It still looks like he'll be home early next week!!
Here are a few misc. pictures. Claire's new favorite thing to do is tear up magazines. Here she is having some fun!








1 comment:
Sophia's going to be a gymnist! She is a pro at the splits already!
Post a Comment