Daniel finally made it home on Wednesday night around 10:45 pm. It's still surreal but we are so excited to be together as a family..........finally! Claire was a little freaked out by the loud cheers and the band but she went straight to Daniel with no
hesitation. My friend Regan did us an amazing favor and came to the ceremony to take pictures for us. Juggling Claire and all of her gear in the 30 degree weather was a task in itself. I wouldn't have been able to document the homecoming nearly as well if Regan hadn't been there. We are very appreciative! Here are some of the pictures she took. I haven't gotten all of them from her yet but when I do I'll post some more.
2 comments:
Welcome Home Daniel! Erin, did you see your picture in the paper?
I love the welcome home pics of you guys. What a special time! Welcome Home Daniel!!!
Holly L.
Post a Comment