Monday, December 8, 2008

Pictures From the Weekend

Here are some pictures from the weekend. Claire is having so much fun now that her body is doing what her mind wants to do :) Now she can go get what she wants to get and go where she wants to go. I think it's a lot less frustrating for her. I tried to take a picture of her tooth but it was harder to do than I thought it would be. Here is the best picture I could get. Her second tooth is starting to pop through as well.

Happy girl.


Not so happy girl.




She pulled herself up to look into her tox box (actually a picnic basket) to look for some toys.




1 comment:

TaylorTot said...

Wow! I can't believe she is already crawling! Her hair looks like it's lightening a little. I love the picture of her bending over her toy box... too cute!