Monday, February 9, 2009

Spring Fever

It was an absolutely beautiful weekend here in Clarksville. Saturday morning Daniel and I ran a 5k that started at Beachaven Winery. It was called the "Sweetheart Run" and you had to finish with your sweetheart. Daniel pushed Claire in the jogger and I just had to keep up with him. We finished hand in hand..............in true "sweetheart" style :) The run was sponsered by the APSU ROTC so Daniel knew a lot of the other cadets who ran as well. His Battalion XO was there taking pictures so once I get them from him I will post some. Other than that it was a pretty lazy weekend. Daniel had to do color gaurd for the APSU men's basketball game on Saturday night and I stayed home with Claire and got my fill of HGTV (Daniel's not a big fan so I have to get it in when he's gone). Sunday was another beautiful, warm day. I put a blanket in the grass and played with Claire while Daniel washed his truck. Our neighbor Michelle brought her dog, Dudley, over and Claire had fun petting and hugging him. Dudley was a good sport.










1 comment:

Mitschke said...

She's growing up too fast! I can't believe she's already 9 months old! I really miss you guys. Love you.