Claire had her 9 month check-up this morning and all is well. Here are her stats:
Weight = 20.0 lbs (70th percentile)
Height = 28 inches (70th percentile)
So, her height has finally caught up with her weight!!! I'm sure it's mostly that her weight gain has slowed down since she's gotten more active. The doctor mentioned referring us to and Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist to see about getting ear tubes since she's had three ear infections in the last four months. However, I asked that we wait and re-access the situation at her twelve month appointment before jumping in to tubes. I just want to see if things improve as she starts drinking less and less from a bottle and we get through cold and flu season. But if things keep going the way they have, she will most likely end up with tubes. Other than that she's doing great!!
Sofia Graduates From Pre-K! (May.24.2013)
13 years ago
1 comment:
Hey, our girls are the same exact size now! I don't blame you for waiting a bit on the tubes. Glad Claire's appt went well. The Sesame Street videos were cute!
Post a Comment