Monday, June 15, 2009

Last Weekend Without Daddy!!

Claire and I had a fun but typical weekend. Lots of outdoor play! The weather was really hot so we got out the water toys and let the girls play. I bought Claire a new water mat that the hose attaches to and squirts water up in the air. I thought it might be a better option than the pool since Claire can't get her ears as wet. Here are a few pictures from around the house.


I had her hair pulled up in a rubber band but she pulled it out. This is what her hair looked like for most of the day.





That would be popcicle all down her shirt.


McKenzie and Claire





This is right before she pooped in her swimsuit.........oops no diaper........not fun to clean up!


This morning eating cherios while I got ready for work.



1 comment:

Legaspi Family said...

OMG Claire is getting so big and her hair is so long! I have internet so I am catching up on what I have been missing out on. I miss you guys!