Sunday, Daniel suggested that we try out a local water park. It's a relatively small park located in
Hopkinsville, but it's perfect for toddlers. There is a very large shallow area so Claire had lots of room to play. As shallow as the water is, we still have to watch her constantly because she likes to throw herself completely under water as you'll see in the videos at the end. She's crazy!!! She also really enjoyed the water slide. Daniel would take her to the top and let her go and I would wait for her at the bottom. She would go under water slightly when she got to the bottom of the slide but I would scoop her up pretty quickly. She LOVED it!!! She kept pointing to it and wanting to go again. We had a really good time and will definitely go back.
1 comment:
So much fun! Claire is such a sweet and beautiful little girl! I hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment