I know, I know.......I've been a terrible blogger but the Hubert's have been quite busy over the past couple of weeks. We just got home today from a five day trip to Texas and a seven day trip to Hawaii. We had a really great time in both spots but I'll start with pictures from Texas. We flew to San Antonio last Tuesday morning to spend some time at my sister's house before leaving Claire with her while we went to Hawaii. It was a nice visit and we had fun in the sun on most days. Juli and Clinton have a pool so we took full advantage of that. It was also nice to give Claire some time to warm up to Juli which she did really fast. On Thursday, Haley and Jason took off from work so they could visit with us too. My Aunt Linda also came in for the day so it was nice to see her too. Unfortunately, the only down side to the five days in Texas was that Claire got double ear infections.........perhaps the worst she's ever had. On Friday morning Daniel and I took her to the hospital and they gave her amoxicillan and ear drops since she had tubes. We left Saturday morning for Hawaii and when we got to Los Angeles we called Juli to see how she was doing. The bad news was that Juli was on her way to take Claire to the Children's hospital in San Antonio because she was running a high fever, had blood and puss coming out of her ears, and was throwing up. If the plane hadn't already been pulling away from the gate I think Daniel and I would have grabbed the next flight back to San Antonio. It was a miserable 5 hour flight to Honolulu not knowing how Claire was doing. Luckily when we landed Juli gave us the news that it was just a bad round of ear infections and that the doctor put her on a stronger antibiotic to make her feel better. She was pretty miserable all day on Sunday and clung to Juli the entire day but luckily she turned the corner on Monday and had a great week! Here are some pictures from Texas. The next post will be all Hawaii!!!
Claire needed to show Elmo the plane he was about to get on.
This picture is blurry but I thought it was funny that they both fit in the fridge.
My Aunt Linda holding Scarlett........the newest addition to our family. I think she's starting to look like Haley.
Claire thought it was funny to put her bum over the water fountain and we thought it was funny too!
My sister Juli.
Jason and Sofia.
Sofi is such a cutie!
The bros-in-law hanging out. After the pool they headed to San Antonio for a baseball game.
Me, Haley and Scarlett
The rest of these pictures are pictures that Juli took of Claire and Tanner while Daniel and I were gone. She was sweet enough to make me a cd with all of the pictures and videos from the week. Have I mentioned that I have great sisters???
I love the one below.
Claire and Tanner had a really good time together and I'm glad that Juli got some pictures of the two of them.





















1 comment:
I love all of the new pics of Claire! She is a cutie!!! Your sister took some amazing photos of her and Tanner. Looks like you guys had a wonderful visit.
Post a Comment