When we lived in Clarksville, TN and after I stopped working, I got involved with a group called MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers). It's sponsored by the Baptist Church and it was so nice to meet other stay at home moms and to spend one Friday a month in fellowship with these wonderful ladies. When I moved to Alabama I immediately became involved with the MOPS group there. I also signed on to be a table leader which was a lot of fun. The girls that I had at my table were so much fun and I miss them already.
Our last day of MOPS was at the end of May and there was a table decorating contest amongst the table leaders. The theme was "garden" and I scored some really cheap items at the dollar store and picked through stuff that I already had at home to decorate my table. All in all I think I spent around $25 and my table won!! For the center piece I spray painted a branch that I found on the side of the road and then hung pictures of all of our kiddos on the branches. I also cut out some leaves to hot glue on the branches since the theme was "garden" and not "winter solstice". Hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment