This little boy brings a smile to our face every single day. I can't believe he is already 10 months old! Time flies! I decided to take some pictures of my cute little guy with some pumpkins since it's the month of Halloween. I couldn't resist painting a pumpkin on his cute little tush! I know he'll really appreciate this when he get older!
Owen is getting so big. He still isn't walking but stands unassisted for a few seconds and gets everywhere he needs to go by scaling the furniture. His favorite thing to do is open cabinets and play with tupperware. He also loves to do anything with his big sister. His eyes light up when she walks into the room or plays with him. He still sleeps pretty good but we've had some rough nights due to teething. All in all, Owen is a sweet and happy baby and we love him so much!
I also, took the opportunity to get some pictures of the kids together. They are both getting so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment