Claire has a new favorite thing to do.................unload my underwear drawer and put as many sports bras and panties that she can around her neck like necklaces. It's hilarious. She does it just about every day. Not only does she put them on, but she wears them until we take them off. She just goes about her normal activities like she doesn't have 20 pairs of panties around her neck.......it's so funny! Here are a few pictures and a video.

I think there are also a couple of swimsuits in that pile.

One more sports bra!!

Ok that's enough.......I'm off to my room to play!

Or read a book!
1 comment:
OMG That is so cute! That last pic before the video made me laugh. It looks like she saying "What Mom?" I am just reading my book!" So cute!!! The girls are gonna have so much fun playing together in a few weeks.
Post a Comment