Friday, August 14, 2009

Popcorn and Big Brother

Ok, so Daniel will kill me for saying this but we have a guilty pleasure...............BIG BROTHER!! We absolutely love that show and schedule our evenings around it. We aren't huge TV people but this is one show that we've always loved. So for the next month or two months or so, if you try to call us at 7:00 on Tuesdays, Thursdays, of Sundays it's likely that we won't answer the phone........no offense :) Last night's show was full of drama and Daniel even popped me and Claire some popcorn to enjoy while we watched. We've found out that Claire loves popcorn and she sat and ate it with us until it was all gone.



3 comments:

Soojung Jo said...

We love Big Brother too. It's total drivel, but we love it.

Legaspi Family said...

Don't worry about me calling during that time because I'll be watching too. It's getting good. Im such a dork but I can't wait til tuesday to see who goes crazy and has to be taken out of the show!!!!

Mary Sandoval said...

Oh, Erin, when I first read "brother" I thought about something else....