Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Sign of Life.....

 We are back from our three week Christmas vacation and trip to Whistler and I'm still digging out from six suitcases full of laundry but it's good to be home.  We had a great vacation and I have so much to share but I also have so much catching up to do on this blog.  I still have pictures to post starting in early November so the next couple of weeks are going to be catch up for me.  

Here are just a few quick pictures of our Claire Bear.  She is growing so fast and we are amazed at the changes she makes every day.  I have to say, this age (2 1/2) is my favorite so far.  The "terrible two's" as they say, haven't been too bad and the few tantrums here and there are far outweighed by her cuteness!  She sings and dances constantly and is so inquisitive.  She loves to dress up and play make believe with her dolls.  Lately, she has been so sweet and loving.  She tells us she loves us out of the blue and is so cuddly.  She is a nurturer and loves to take care of her dolls (her babies).  Daniel had the stomach bug over the holiday and was in bed for 24 hours.  Claire went into his room and sat next to him and rubbed his leg and said "Are you ok Daddy? I hope you feel better."  She's so sweet.

Here are a few pictures of her with her babies.  She sleeps with them every night these days.





No comments: